Grade GResponsible for defining and delivering the people plan that enables the business to achieve its goals, providing HR support for a broad spectrum of HR activities based on advanced experience in this field and ensuring consistent and effective delivery of HR initiatives and projects in line with local legislation, BP policy and best practice.
- Partners with other agile pooled resources to execute activity and may allocate resources to people & culture agile projects in support of one bp people plan
- Develops a deep understanding of the business they support and focuses on driving and delivering organisational change initiatives as appropriate.
- Delivers people & culture advisory support to leaders and may facilitate resolution of everyday queries and coaching to drive engagement
- Pre-empting and resolving employee relations (ER) cases and ensuring that diversity and inclusion are a foundation people plan and supported throughout all people management activity.
- Drive talent management initiatives, enabling people to build the capabilities our business values, and ensuring implementation of focused talent management processes that are aligned to business priorities and objectives, monitoring their impact on organizational effectiveness.
- Enables a compliant and high-performance culture through aligned performance management, reward and recognition frameworks, managing the delivery of integrated reward/recognition solutions to the business and overseeing the annual reward process.
- Drive the appropriate behaviours to achieve success, including a continuous improvement culture, whilst delivering performance management, technical development and coaching in partnership with appropriate product owner/activity manager.
- Demonstrates standard methodologies and identifies efficiencies and opportunities for synergies across entities based on deep experience delivering agile projects across a variety of businesses across bp
- Uses agile methodologies to maximize value to end customer
- Deploys to cross-functional/cross-P&C projects
- Ensures personal and team compliance with the function's safety and ethics rules and processes, follows procedures, and provides an exemplary display of BP's Values & Behaviours.
At least 10 years' experience with bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other relevant field.
Shown capability and experience in strategic talent management, ER, change management, and interpersonal development
Strong leadership capability with the ability to build capability, coach and drive high performance
Track record of effective strategic partnering and executive level coaching
Demonstrated ability to apply business acumen and clearly link value to business results,
Experience of organisational change management and working in a matrixed organization
Working knowledge of local labor legislation and regulations
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.