Responsible for processing requisitions, placing orders for goods and services, monitoring orders until the invoice is processed and supplier is paid, and resolving blocked invoice queries, in order to meet the Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements for procurement operations.
- Perform timely and accurate recording of third party supplier invoices into the ledgers according to relevant requirements
- Monitor open and overdue invoices and communicate and follow-up accordingly with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Gather, collate and analyse data as and when necessary in order to prepare and maintain various reports as and when needed.
- Regularly track and timely resolve outstanding invoices issues that have been raised, or further bring up to the necessary parties.
- Support preparation of documents and adjustments for monthly, quarterly and year-end close
- Preparation of manual posting documents and posting against provisions.
- Support MoC by embracing and effectively delivering in line with process changes
- Ensure daily targets on invoice processing are met.
- Reconcile the relevant system and journals, and ensure that reviewed and processed and paid on time.
- Handle the processing of invoices dropout from BOT process/ other automated channels
- Support CI (continuous improvement) in AP operational processes, process simplification and compliance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Diploma holder who is currently perusing Professional Qualification (ACCA, CPA or CIMA).
- Candidate with at least 1-2 years of experience in accounts payable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding/knowledge of accounts payable process and excellent understanding of key financial systems