Location: EU office based (ILI)
At bp, we have only one thing on our minds: the energy of tomorrow. We want to reimagine energy so that we are climate neutral by 2050 at the latest. And so that the world can be as well. To achieve this, we are rethinking energy and relying on the expertise and passion of our 70,000 employees worldwide, 4,600 of them in Germany. Every day, with the products and services of our bp, Aral and Castrol brands, they ensure energy and mobility for millions of people - today and in the future.
The purpose of the role is to support the commercial delivery of various payments initiatives (chip card, virtual card, app, open loop) in close cooperation with the relevant stakeholders in operations, digital, marketing, sales, innovation, and engineering.
Projects liaising with in-country marketing, offer development and operations stakeholders, innovation & engineering and procurement teams and relevant vendors to deliver B2C Payment acceptance and issuing projects, which include start to end of acceptance of card and payment types and enhanced functionality for issued value propositions. Also, in support of country B2C payments activities.
Information gathering collect country market knowledge, compliance, and transactional data for reporting within European Fleet, CV&E leadership and other stakeholders.
Definition and modelling of the commercial offer including pricing, route to market, sales channels and commercial benefit modelling.
What we offer:
- Business administration bachelor’s degree or similar through experience.
- Payment market experience of 2-5 years
- Good understanding of the IT side of payment processing
- Understanding of the B2C and B2B cards business/payments market
- Experience/ exposure to international project management, influencing and AGILE delivery facilitation skills
- Ability to manage high level relationships
- Ability to drive change and implementing new initiatives and innovation
- Strong track record for dealing with complex situations that result in enhanced value
- Ability to translate market information and consumer trends into leading edge offers
- Excellent verbal and written English, (German is advantage)
Wir leben Chancengleichheit und legen Wert auf Vielfalt in unserem Unternehmen. Wir betonen ausdrücklich, dass bei uns alle Menschen - unabhängig von Geschlecht, Nationalität, ethnischer und sozialer Herkunft, Religion/Weltanschauung, Behinderung, Alter sowie sexueller Orientierung - gleichermaßen willkommen sind.
- bp stands for agile working in a digitalised, team-oriented and international working environment
- Flexible and mobile working as well as 30 days of annual leave
- Attractive compensation package (company pension scheme, bonus and share programme, Aral fuel card, group accident insurance, various special benefits)
- International career and development opportunities as well as extensive internal and external training opportunities
- Structured onboarding programme and buddy support
- Subsidised canteen as well as hot drinks and water for free
- Commitment to society: bp doubles the donations made privately by employees to charitable organisations and rewards voluntary time commitment
- Employees can offset their personal carbon footprint; bp doubles this amount
- Programmes to improve the work-life balance