Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our People & Culture Services Team and advance your career as a
Payroll Subject Matter Expert
The Payroll SME is responsible for the coordination of the national payroll and social insurance-related activities in compliance with company policies and statutory regulations and related process improvements.
In this role You will:
- Coordinate the Payroll Expert’s and Specialist’s daily professional work (without people management responsibility), taking part in payroll closing and salary payment process, off cycle and month end transfers, being a substitute of the Payroll Expert in case of absence.
- Review of the existing payroll and social insurance related processes (eg. exit process, maternity process), building and implementing optimized, automatized processes, developing and maintaining control points, updating the policies, SOP-s and job aids accordingly and in compliance with internal and legal requirements.
- Supervise cafeteria selection, invoice payment, cafeteria policy overview
- Supervise and coordinate internal assignment activites and related taxation activities
- Manage the internal (ie. Finance team) and external reporting (NAV reporting like new hires, monthly tax reporting)
- Ensure all necessary data entries related to payroll and labour administration happen on time
- Manage the payroll process end-to-end (BP BSC Kft and BP Europe SE/AirBP) and coordinate the the monthly closing process, prepare monthly cross check reports to be able to grant maximum level of data quality in payroll and personal data
- Prepare employer certificates based on request
- Tracking of legislations, consistently monitor and review payroll system performance, identify gaps and recommend enhancements as required
- Participation and representation of the Payroll team in related COP and HR projects according to the global and local requirements
- Establish effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, provide support to the employees regarding social insurance topics.
- Participate and represent the team in internal and external audits
- Ensure high level of service delivery to supported businesses to meet agreed Service Level Agreements, Key Performance Indicators, targets and budgets.
What You will need to be successful:
- University Degree, preferably in economics
- Payroll and Social Insurance certification
- 4+ years of professional experience in payroll and social insurance area
- Proven experience in the field of social insurance, labour law, and personal income tax
- Proven analytical thinking with an ability to quickly translate data and solve complex problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with IT Systems, strong Excel skill and SAP knowledge
- Fluent English knowledge
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended paternity leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora office e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested
bp Hungary won the Most attractive employer 2021 Award, based on the PwC annual research. Come and join us!