bp is reimagining energy for people and our planet.
We provide heat, light and mobility to customers worldwide. We’re fundamentally transforming what we do so we can reach net zero by 2050 or sooner. We also have a strong mission to help the whole world reach net zero too – working across our industry to improve people’s lives.
It’s crucial to us that the differences we see in the world around us are reflected in our workplace. Who you are is what counts, not where you’re from or how you live your life. A culture that values everyone benefits all of us. That’s why, to help our people thrive, we nurture a truly diverse and inclusive environment.
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?In this role, You will:
Join our People & Culture team and advance your career as a
People Advisor (HR Business Partner)
What You will need to be successful:
- Advise the other departments of the Refinery on planning and control of staff, organization, recruitment and hiring of personnel, performance evaluation and professional development.
- Study and analyze current processes and options, then develop and propose the most appropriate strategies and policies for the Refinery in terms of organization structure, selection, performance assessment and development.
- Plan and control the evolution and composition of the Refinery workforce, inform the Management about insights and forecasts.
- Define the most suitable recruitment sources and systems for each case, participate in the interviews and issue a report to the Selection Committee, ensuring compliance with the steps to follow until onboarding, as well as proposing the initial training plan.
- Maximize the use of the Internship Program at the Refinery.
- Develop and manage the Refinery's promotions program, in accordance with the regulatory standard for the provision of vacancies, as well as notify the Management about the candidates proposed.
- Coordinate the implementation of new techniques/tools to improve the processes of selection, training, evaluation, development from the best internal and external practices.
- Manage and monitor the performance evaluation of the Refinery employees.
- Oversee the updating and maintenance of the Refinery organization (organizational chart, job descriptions etc.
- Coordinate the Professional Development programs through the career plans established by the Refinery.
- Promote and implement the corporate performance management systems.
- Coordinate the people or organizational management of change, ensuring that they are carried out correctly and on time.
- Participation in audits regarding the selection and development area.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Law/Psychology/Human Resources or Labor Relations
- At least 10 years of experience in HR Business Partnering/HR Generalist roles in manufacturing or industrial environment including production business
- Previous operational experience with industrial personnel (e.g. operators, maintenance, technical staff, shift workers)
- Solid knowledge of local labor legislation, regulations and collective agreements
- High level of English in written and spoken
- Fluency in Spanish
- Proven experience in labor relations, bargaining works council negotiations and legal cases
- Ability to coach senior leaders and managers in the implementation and deployment of people initiatives ensuring they are properly embedded in the client teams
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Having a people focus with effective communication and persuading skills
- Being a good team player
- Deep business acumen, ability to understand the business needs, requirements and implement people practices adapted to the operational side