We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our P&C Services & Solutions Team and advance your career as a
People Care Advisory Senior Analyst
P&C Services is an internal global shared services organisation, responsible for delivering centralised and standardised P&C Services for bp from a number of geographical delivery centres as appropriate for bp’s footprint. P&C Services are the first point of contact for People and Culture related matters; the team are policy and process experts, dedicated to delivering the best customer experience.
In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- Support the team by participating in live channel interactions.
- Thoroughly investigate and manage complex, sensitive and often exceptional queries, complaints and incidents, applying employment law and policy as context and using judgement and empathy to reach resolution.
- Adopt best practice case management through our customer relationship tools.
- Coach people care analysts to deliver the best possible experience to colleagues and to encourage development as people professionals.
- Collaborate with colleagues in partnering or centres of expertise as examples, to manage queries, complaints and incidents as well as seeking business context, feedback and sharing the great work that we do.
- Identify insights and trends to improve our knowledge base, team performance, training and processes. Apply Continuous Improvement to enhance procedures and ways of working locally and globally.
- Represent the People Care team to internal stakeholders within P&C
- Create knowledge resources and maintain internal knowledge base integrity.
- Identify and lead continuous improvement initiatives to improve the service we deliver and the experience of our team, (e.g., quality assurance, policy and process release management.)
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. or equivalent experience. *Local market variation may apply.
- 1 year of coaching others and 2-5 years in a shared services environment is preferred.
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement