Services & Solutions is an internal global HR shared services organisation, responsible for delivering centralised and standardised HR services for bp from a number of geographical delivery centres.Services & Solutions - People Care Advisors are the first point of contact for HR related matters; the team are policy and process experts, dedicated to delivering the best experience.
The purpose of this role is to provide guidance and support to colleagues related to People & Culture policies and processes. The role holder will also perform people and culture transactions and contribute to continuous improvement activities.
Note: Mandarin language proficiencies is required to support the business.
- First point of contact for employees, line managers and people advisors. Supporting full employee life cycle query resolution via live channels e.g. chat and case management. Examples queries include:
- Life event queries (how to, when, where)
- Time and attendance queries (how to, what type, when)
- Reward, performance and compensation queries
- Coaching line managers through employee relations queries
- Providing exit guidance
- Use our operating framework and service enabling technologies to manage queries.
- Create, update, triage and/or resolve cases according to our services commitment
- Follow defined problem and incident management processes, escalate where necessary
- Proactively seek advice on unclear processes and suggest solutions to problems
- Evaluate high risk cases/trends and deliver regular updates to leads
- Execute in-scope transactions in people and culture applications
- Support basic people and culture system(s) navigation
- Promote the use of self-service
- Diagnose individual system queries and seek resolution
- Perform initial investigation for technical issues and triage them to the centralized application support team
- Support proactive project activities
- Support new joiners, movers and leavers by providing enhanced care services
- Identify and execute continuous improvements opportunities
- Support knowledge creation and maintenance
- Support global change and implementation projects
- Support cyclical people and culture activities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. *Local market variation may apply.
- Experience in HR or other shared services environment is preferred
- Written & spoken proficiency in English and Mandarin (Mandatory)