We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our P&C Services & Solutions Team and advance your career as a
HR Application Support Analyst!
P&C Services & Solutions is an internal global shared services organisation, responsible for delivering centralised and standardised P&C Services for bp from a number of geographical delivery centres as appropriate for bp’s footprint. P&C Services are the first point of contact for People and Culture related matters; the team are policy and process experts, dedicated to delivering the best customer experience.
In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- Providing 1st and 2nd level support for all people and culture applications and data interfaces via our customer relationship management tool, being responsible for in-depth analysis, diagnosis, troubleshooting and providing solutions to issues. Examples of issues may include: interface errors, login/access issues, password resets, online course errors etc.
- Applying specialized technical skills to analyse complex issues involving several platforms and data integrations
- Creating, updating, triaging and/or resolving cases according to our quality and services commitment.
- Engaging with the relevant teams and managing cases through to resolution.
- Recording, analysing and managing incidents in line with our service commitment and incident management processes, escalating where appropriate.
- Proactively seeking advice from the application support senior analyst /lead on unclear processes.
- Collaborating with people care teams globally.
- Maintaining good working relationships with people and culture teams, IT&S, solutions and external service providers.
- Evaluating trends and delivering regular updates to leads
- Participating in technology release management testing
- Contributing to and executing continuous improvement initiatives
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Experience in a HR shared services or technical support environment
- Digital application troubleshooting experience
- Experience working with customer relationship management tools to communicate resolution and manage incidents
- Exposure to HR processes and systems or equivalent
- Problem solving skills demonstrated through experience in case management
- Fluency in English
- Strong systems and computer skills
- Foundational knowledge of Microsoft 365, CRM tools, cloud-based HR systems
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement