We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Services and Solutions function Team and advance your career as a
CORE PEOPLE SERVICES TEAM LEAD!
The purpose of the role is to manage Core People Services teams covering People Data Services, Organisational Data and Expat Data Management related services and requests ensuring team members are delivering the best-in-class, end to end employee life cycle support and customer experience to our BP employees and People & Culture community. Ensure compliance and consistency across the respective services.
In this role You will:
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of global and local P&C policies, processes and systems
- Be responsible for overall team management (size of 10 to 20 members) including resource allocation, retention, and engagement working with and coaching team members
- Ensure consistent and reliable service delivery under domain scope, leading team to delivery to the defined KPIs
- Ensure horizontal and vertical alignment of strategic direction and ‘vision’ for respective Core People Services to ensure customer experience team is servicing employee and HR community according to the expected customer service experience by ensuring team equip with desired knowledge base and processes. Maintain a wider awareness / big picture approach, make decisions, collaborate with others considering the strategic imperatives
- Ensure processes are embedded and adhered to consistently throughout multiple teams, leading team in delivering the defined KPI
- Ensure horizontal and vertical alignment of strategic direction and ‘vision’ across multiple teams to ensure team are operating in alignment with global process and customer needs – working collaboratively with Global Experience Owner (GEO) and Global Solution owner (GSO)
- Develope and maintain sound working relationships with key stakeholders
- Support changes in services by managing change process with stakeholders – internal & external
- Support planning and executive tactical operation strategy
- Involvement in projects/ initiatives locally and globally
- Representing team to both internal and external audiences regarding operational issues
- Resolve any complex issues that are escalated by the team and oversee and monitor their performance
- Manage and deliver Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the Core People Services team and ensure service compliance
- Support the implementation of solutions for Core People Services process and proactively identify, propose and implement continuous improvement opportunities
We have the following requirements:
- University degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience managing a service oriented function with experience in management of projects, strategic thinking, relationship management, financial budgets and processes
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience in supporting changes in services by managing change process with stakeholders
- Proven people leadership skills in managing teams
- Effective project management and communication skills
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications
- Proficiency in using CRM tool
- Proficiency in using Service enabling technologies
- Fluency in English
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days/week based on team agreement