Job Family Group:
Responsible for supporting HR Services by delivering a range of activities which may include payroll services, responding, resolving and/or escalating employee queries, providing operational support within the HR portal, Chat bot and Salesforce CRM tools, or providing guidance and information to employees, managers and HR on complex employee process and data changes, across the breadth of the Workday processes.
- Ensure that employee and organization data integrity is maintained in Workday when performing high-impact transactions i.e., reporting line changes, job and work schedule changes, compensation, etc.
- Deep understanding of how to determine how business scenarios are best managed and by what team, building the wider teams understanding as needed
- Investigate, liaise and resolve complex issues involving multiple systems and stakeholders, applying judgment.
- Work collaboratively with other Regional Development Centres (RDCs) and the wider Services & Solutions to add value to client and/or enhance relationships and ways of working
- Collaborate with wider bp teams i.e., Reward, Immigration, Payroll, Squad
- Ensure that employee and organization data integrity in Workday is maintained, following data management processes and procedures
- Willingness to support ad hoc business and Services & Solutions project work as required, requiring engaging with other workstreams/ teams
- Identify, raise and apply continuous improvements to services
- Ensure adherence to process maps and standard data input forms
- Support acceptance testing for Services & Solutions technology changes
- Investigate, liaise and resolve complex issues involving multiple systems and stakeholders.
- Demonstrates capability in line with the HR Capability Framework, with an equal blend of EQ, IQ and drive.
- Numeracy & analytical thinking – able to quickly and effectively analyses system generated data to provide insights and assimilate data and information from a range of sources to inform business insights
- Prior experience in HR Shared Service center in a multi-national organization
- Proven track record in delivering high-quality customer experience
- Analytical thinking –able to quickly and effectively generate and analyze data to provide accurate and timely information to inform business decisions
- Digital fluency - not only comfortable and competent in using technology to enable and enhance ways of working and thinking, also comfortable in the wider digital environment and the interface with a business transformation including people, processes and data-driven actions.
- Risk Management – acts with a high level of integrity and respect for data privacy. Takes
steps to mitigate risks in this space and knows when to escalate any concerns.
Negligible travel should be expected with this role
This role is eligible for relocation within country
This position is a hybrid of office/remote working
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic status, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation related to bp’s recruiting process (e.g., accessing the job application, completing required assessments, participating in telephone screenings or interviews, etc.). If you would like to request an accommodation related to the recruitment process, please contact us to request accommodations.
If you are selected for a position and depending upon your role, your employment may be contingent upon adherence to local policy. This may include pre-placement drug screening, medical review of physical fitness for the role, and background checks.