Grade based on experience and competences
Personal Assistant to Vice President C&EA (Communications & External Affairs) & Brussels office ManagerAs part of the C&EA Europe team, you work to promote and protect bp’s reputation in continental Europe, identify and capture business value, and mitigate non-technical risks via strong stakeholder relationships and integrated communications and external affairs plans.
Who are we looking for?
- You manage administrative tasks for the VP C&EA Europe, including diary management, organising meetings, travel arrangements and expenses.
- You support the VP C&EA Europe with the preparation of and follow-up to recurring meetings, including weekly C&EA Europe Leadership Team calls.
- You organise all face-to-face C&EA Europe leadership team meetings and support the organization of other C&EA Europe team events.
- You work closely with the communications, planning and operations team, playing an active role in the transformation of C&EA in Europe, supporting the implementation of standardized ways of working, processes, procedures, systems and tools.
- You support VP C&EA Europe and/or designated members of the leadership team to coordinate or plan selected multi-country C&EA activities.
- You ensure efficient facilities management of the Brussels office including hospitality and supplies, safety and security, training and IT support.
- You act as focal point for the processing of all invoices, budgets and contracts related to activities in the Brussels office.
What can we offer?Bp is a multinational with a family atmosphere, where the values of safety, respect, space for personal development and well-being are paramount. In exchange for your commitment, a competitive salary with interesting benefits is offered (hospitalization insurance, pension fund, meal vouchers, work and private accident insurance, bicycle lease, global share plan, A working week of 38-hours, with 12 paid compensation days a year.
- You have great communication skills and express yourself fluently in French or Dutch
- Besides Dutch and/or French, you also speak and write fluently in English
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree with preference for office management or equivalent through experience. Alternatively International Relations can also be considered.
- You work accurately with a sense of accuracy and quality. Are you a team player?
- Do you have a high degree of flexibility
- You have an excellent knowledge of Office 365, Teams and other agile digital systems.
- You want to gain the necessary knowledge and develop yourself in order to be able to grow in the organization.