Job Family Group:
Business Support Group
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Castrol Customer Team and advance your career as a
Fixed-term (Until 2024 December)
Customer teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities.
In this role You will:
- Provide insight to how to improve the quality and robustness of the DRP and production plans through analysis and general support to the Supply Planners
- Calculate Plant ABCD & safety stock values
- Supply Planning, Third Party Planning and DRP specific master data rules & parameter validations & updates
- Develop/test/maintain regular or adhoc reports supporting Planning related activities
- Generate and circulate alerts (RCA) across the Supply Planning team
- Development of new KPI’s and measures to support the Supply Planning team
- Prepare monthly Failure stock report
- Develop, maintain, circulate reports that supports managing our inventory, focusing on the reduction of our failure stock (relabel, rework, redeployment suggestions, etc.)
- Take part in calls, projects supporting inventory management
- Actively support Supply & Third Party Planners to reduce and prevent any failure stock in their portfolio
What You will need to be successful:
- University/College degree preferably in economics
- Minimum intermediate English language knowledge
- Knowledge and experience (2-4 years) of inventory management, production planning or Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP) and a good understanding of its importance to the business
- High degree of computer literacy including advanced knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and business reporting tools
- Strong analytical skills – able to analyse and summarise complex information and prepared to drive performance improvements
- Working knowledge of planning systems, preferably Kinaxis and/or SAP APO
- Ability to work under time pressure and to prioritize multiple tasks
- Continuous improvement mind-set
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended parental leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2022 Award (SSC / BSC sector) second time in a row at PwC's annual employer research. Come and join us!
No travel is expected with this role
This role is not eligible for relocation
This position is a hybrid of office/remote working
Analytical Thinking, Supply Chain
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic status, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation related to bp’s recruiting process (e.g., accessing the job application, completing required assessments, participating in telephone screenings or interviews, etc.). If you would like to request an accommodation related to the recruitment process, please contact us to request accommodations.
If you are selected for a position and depending upon your role, your employment may be contingent upon adherence to local policy. This may include pre-placement drug screening, medical review of physical fitness for the role, and background checks.