Job Family Group:
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Finance Team and advance your career as a
Planning and Performance Senior Subject Matter Expert - Maternity-cover!
In this role You will:
- Be partner with Embedded Finance and Business Segment Leads to lead the performance agenda to deliver financial plans and shape business strategy for the longer term
- Understand macro-economic assumptions and their impact on the business
- Provide timely, accurate financial information with insightful analysis
- Support Allocations & Recovery process for timely input into planning
- Contribute to case preparation and expenditure review
- Actively participating in business performance discussions, serving as a trusted advisor
- Encourage positive relationships to elevate organizational performance
- Be orchestrating the efficient collaboration among finance and operational teams to streamline processes
- Be proficient in translating intricate analytical findings into comprehensible and impactful messages
- Analyze actual data for unit-level performance management
- Support reporting and cost allocation processes
- Explain how strategy changes affect financial outcomes
- Provocatively engage in discerning questioning and insightful commentary to steer informed decision-making
- Champion a culture of collaboration, growth, and continuous improvement to improve overall performance
What You will need to be successful:
- Recognized accounting qualification
- 5+years proven experience in the field of Financial Planning & Analysis
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of an integrated accounting system
- High level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness
- A flexible, motivated personality
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Customer- and service-oriented thinking
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days/week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family-friendly workplace e.g.: Extended parental leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ well-being programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sports and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2022 Award (SSC / BSC sector) second time in a row at PwC's annual emp
No travel is expected with this role
Relocation may be negotiable for this role
This position is a hybrid of office/remote working
Accounting, Analytical Thinking, Collaboration, Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Decision Making, Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Stakeholder Management
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic status, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation related to bp’s recruiting process (e.g., accessing the job application, completing required assessments, participating in telephone screenings or interviews, etc.). If you would like to request an accommodation related to the recruitment process, please contact us to request accommodations.
If you are selected for a position and depending upon your role, your employment may be contingent upon adherence to local policy. This may include pre-placement drug screening, medical review of physical fitness for the role, and background checks.