Grade GResponsible for managing a team to drive supply chain performance that supports regional plans and wider strategies, building an optimized supply network and managing risk to ensure sufficient supply of goods and products, whilst assuring all supply chain activities are compliant with the relevant risk and quality standards, processes and procedures.
- The overall responsibility of this role is to lead, support, organize and develop the Planning and Logistics organization and capabilities for Thailand.
- You will ensure full compliance to BP ‘s HSSEQ policies, rules and targets, best-in-class demand & Supply Planning, S&OP process, service to markets, both primary and secondary, as well as optimized cash and cost for the business.
- In addition, you will closely work with the ASPAC P&L manager to develop a consistent planning process for the ASPAC HUB
- Secure and drive HSSEQ for the market, including contracted service providers to meet full compliancy and set targets.
- Develop functional capabilities in demand, supply planning for the market in support of business strategies and future growth
- Lead, guide and energize the market team to secure a robust forecast, supply planning, customer centricity, every day greater execution and robust overall performance (culture)
- Ensure stock availability for the market, and drive inventory and SLOBs reduction program in line with the HUB commitments
- Establish and maintain adequate distribution capabilities together with 3rd Party providers
- Optimize route to market solutions and in close co-operation with the business partners
- Maintain a healthy inventory (accuracy) in co-operation with supply planning, logistics team
- Responsive to an ever-changing business landscape, Responsible for critical stakeholder management, building and developing relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Support and input in business strategy and new business/customer development
- Partner with the market to deliver short, medium and long term financial, operational and strategic metrics and KPIs
- Manage ethics and compliance in the Planning and Logistics organization
- Lead and manage all planning and Customer fulfillment activity for the market to meet supply chain performance expectations, build and drive a culture of continuous improvement and operate within global functional standards and guidelines
- Tertiary degree or equivalent with 10+ years’ experience in the lubricants, CPG or chemical industry, APICS or MCIPS certification will be an added advantage
Supply Chain Planning professional with the functional skills and capability needed to manage a multi plant – depot market supply chain planning.
- Experience in Demand and Supply Planning and Logistics / Warehousing preferred. Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written.
- Exposure to Supply Chain Planning systems will be added advantage. Supply Chain Operational experience preferably in warehouse Logistics Operations; Demonstrated knowledge of safety management