From 1 September, Hungary has closed its border to most foreign nationals due to the coronavirus pandemic and foreign nationals may be allowed entry only in very limited circumstances.
Please note this job requires onsite presence and we will consider your applications based on the applicable travel rules to Hungary. Please still complete your application, we want to make sure we have your details for when we are through this period.
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team
Finance teams ensure up-to-date, reliable, accurate and transparent financial, accounting, management and statutory reports. Elaborate assets and transactions, carrying out the month end close processes and data integrity, financial statutory reports, general finance and accounting, controlling, intercompany accounting, performance reporting.
Join our Finance Team and advance your career as a Planning & Performance SME!
In this role You will:
Technical Competencies :
• Business & Commercial Acumen – Skilful Application
• Business Performance Management & Reporting – Intermediate
• Integrated Planning – Basic Application
• Investment Appraisal – Basic Application
• Performance Insights – Basic Application
• Shaping Strategy – Basic Application
• Risk & Compliance Management – Basic Application
• Compliance & Control – Basic Application
• Credit Management – Basic Application
• Financial Accounting & Reporting – Skilful Application
• Integrated Risk Management – Understanding
• Leading Sustainable Change – Understanding
Core Competencies :
• Performance Bias - Focuses efforts and prioritises work to deliver business value – Skilful
• Business Awareness - Demonstrates clear understanding of the business context of the company and the BU – Skilful
• Partnership & Teamwork - Builds networks to enhance effectiveness and share knowledge – Skilful
• Innovation - Looks for ways to do things better, faster, more efficiently - Skilful.
We have the following requirements:
• Relevant degree
• 5+ years’ experience in related Finance area.
• Fluent English knowledge is an advantage,
• Language and interpersonal skills with particular focus on client responsiveness,
• Good level of analytical skills, numeracy and good financial understanding
• Readiness for action and ability to work under pressure,
• Self confident appearance in relations to the internal contacts,
• Strong communication and cooperation skills,
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
• A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
• Possibility to join our social communities and networks
• Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
• Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
• Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
• Life & health insurance, medical care package
• Company laptop
• Phone for private usage
• Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement