Responsible for delivering financial forecasting, analysis and insights and other financial performance and planning activities, using sound technical capabilities to ensure the business transactions and results of the reporting entity are recorded, reported and forecasted with integrity, in a timely manner and in conformance Group accounting policies and control standards.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?Finance teams ensure up-to-date, reliable, accurate and transparent financial, accounting, management and statutory reports. Elaborate assets and transactions, carrying out the month end close processes and data integrity, financial statutory reports, general finance and accounting, controlling, intercompany accounting, performance reporting In this role You will: Strategy and Planning
Join our Finance Team and advance your career as a
Planning & Performance SME
- Supports the annual planning process, ensuring plans are appropriately challenged and assured for the designated business(es).
- Produces detailed forecasts during the year, drawing insights and highlighting areas where performance targets are not being met.
- Business Partnering and Performance Insights
- Articulates trends and summarises detailed analysis into meaningful high level messages.
- Analyses and interprets actuals as a basis for performance management at business level.
- Actively supports reporting and cost allocation processeses.
- Understands the drivers of value for the Business and associated risks.
- Translates financial and operational performance for the businesses and evaluates and articulates the underlying delivery of actuals vs. latest forecasts on a monthly basis to incorporate into the plan and current outlook for the year.
- Support the ARC manager(s), in partnership with GBS, in completing Period End Close activities, and with the review and completion of BSI activities for relevant accounts.
- Support the drive for continuous improvement (CI) in MI to ensure integrity & accuracy and to meet advances in business requirements.
What You will need to be successful:
- Contribute to the performance networks to share learnings and solutions
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Fluency in English language
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Planning&Performance
- Relevant experience
- Recognised national or international professional accountancy qualification is a plus
- Experience in using MI tools and SAP
- Senior stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships
- Experience of working with large data sets.
- Skilled at interpreting accounting data, able to provide a focus on underlying trends and messages.
- Looks for ways to do things better, faster and more efficiently
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2021 Award, based on the PwC annual research. Come and join us!
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended paternity leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested