Responsible for delivering financial forecasting, analysis and insights and other financial performance and planning activities, using sound technical capabilities to ensure the business transactions and results of the reporting entity are recorded, reported and forecasted with integrity, in a timely manner and in conformance Group accounting policies and control standards.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
PLANNING & PERFORMANCE SME In this role You will:
Strategy and Planning
Business Partnering and Performance Insights
- Supports the annual planning process, ensuring plans are appropriately challenged and assured for the designated business(es).
- Produces detailed forecasts during the year, drawing insights and highlighting areas where performance targets are not being met.
- Articulates trends and summarises detailed analysis into meaningful high level messages.
- Analyses and interprets actuals as a basis for performance management at business level.
- Actively supports reporting and cost allocation processeses.
- Understands the drivers of value for the Business and associated risks.
- Translates financial and operational performance for the businesses and evaluates and articulates the underlying delivery of actuals vs. latest forecasts on a monthly basis to incorporate into the plan and current outlook for the year.
- Support the Trading and Shipping manager(s), in partnership with GBS, in completing Period End Close activities, and with the review and completion of BSI activities for relevant accounts.
- Support the drive for continuous improvement (CI) in MI to ensure integrity & accuracy and to meet advances in business requirements.
We have the following requirements:
- Contribute to the performance networks to share learnings and solutions
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Typically requires a minimum of 5-6 years relevant post degree experience
- Recognised national or international professional accountancy qualification e.g. CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CPA or qualified by experience
- Fluency in English
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement