Responsible for creating and providing best-in-class digital experiences for consumers/customers using advanced knowledge of digital marketing programmes and platforms, in order to drive increased loyalty and engagement and deliver commercial results for the business.
The focus of the role is to manage the bp digital platform operation team to define and implement the platform operation strategy and execute the platform operation with customer centric mindset and excellence, lead sites launch process and daily operations closely monitoring and analyze customer data and behavior, collaborate with other teams under platform business such as customer care and roaming management to maintain and deliver world class customer centric digital operation excellence.
The role will report to bp pulse China EV Digital Platform Business Director, while also working closely with 3rd party’s operation & service vendors and teams.
Essential Experience and Job Requirements
- Define platform operation strategy, plan, reporting metrics and overall platform operation OKRs framework.
- Develop and continually optimize and streamline the platform ops activities and develop operation handbook and guidelines with a customer centric mindset.
- Use agile ways of working to manage site launch including new site rollout testing, troubleshooting as well as daily site online/offline on the platform backend by closely working with bp pulse ops and marketing team, JV as well as third parties Roaming partners.
- Develop, define and execute SLA, SOPs to the digital operation team as well as to third parties such as roaming partners or other platforms operate under the bp pulse China team.
- Closely monitor data in platform backend to identify abnormal transactions, charger exceptions, etc. to maximize preventively solve potential issues and actively solve escalated issues reported by customer care team within defined SLA.
- Lead the operation team, supervise, mentor, coaching the work of regional platform operation executive, temps or 3rd party vendors.
- Support new business development of bp pulse China, bring in new opportunities in the pipeline through the daily platform operation but also support platform related due diligence, integration evaluation of the opportunities which need platform support. Drive platform operation readiness of the new projects and turn them into bp materialized business with operation excellence.
- Support roaming network development (outbound and inbound) and responsible for platform launch to the networks and daily operations hence drive additional business values to the platform business.
- Supervise, stimulate and coordinate with internal and external counterpart vendors, to drive operation excellence
- Assist product development/enhancement on UAT and release to production
- Responsible for developing and summarizing the daily, weekly and monthly operation reports to management team with key activities/trends and customer insights.
Desirable Criteria and Qualifications
- Good coordination experience to cooperate with multiple partners.
- Good root cause analysis skills and lead operation team to quickly resolve issues.
- Consumer understanding and awareness – experience of building compelling value propositions for China.
- Knowledge of local mobility industry, experience in digital platform management, and ideally covering as many elements of the value chain as possible.
- Cross cultural and global working.
- Customer centric mindset with experience of Agile ways of working
- Bachelor degree with at least 3+ years of EV or EV charging, new energy platform operation experience
- Understanding of bp core businesses where possible.
- Strong English language skill in written and spoken form