Want to be part of something Electrifying?
bp pulse are the UK’s fastest growing EV charging network and we need YOU to help us on our adventure to get to an Electric Future and become NetZero.
We’re looking to meet the growing global demand for safe, sustainable, and affordable energy. We aim to deliver the fastest, most convenient network of 100,000 EV charging points worldwide by 2030. To do this, we need to rapidly grow our fantastic team with the best EV experts out there.
YOU can help us get there, we’re searching for skilled EV experts who are passionate and curious individuals to join our team to help the world electrify!
We’re gearing up for the future. At bp our goal for Customers & Products is to deliver the future of mobility, energy and services for our customers by innovating with new business models and service platforms.
bp Pulse operates in a high growth and highly dynamic market, we know how important it is for our business to match that pace of change but with the rigour and governance that enables rapid scaling and accurate business performance in parallel, this role is critical to that purpose.
What the role does!
What we need from you!We are looking for someone with a degree level qualification. You will have experience driving product strategy and building complex digital services in automotive or related adjacent industries. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience with EV digital products. Given the nature of this role, we are looking for someone who has experience working with agile development teams in close collaboration with a range of stakeholders.To be successful in the role you will need strong project management, communication and influencing skills. The ability to think analytically to break complex ideas and problems down is crucial.What can we offer you to electrify your career with us?At bp pulse, we are expanding our global business with the dynamism and buzz of a new start up. With benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, tremendous learning, and development opportunities to enable you to craft your own career path, life and health insurance, medical care package and many others. In this role you will feel empowered, capable, energised, and able to act as decision makers. Basically, bp pulse is a fun place to work! Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, neuro diversity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.bp pulse operates a 60% office, 40% home flexible working policy i.e., we rock a hybrid model and offer the best of both worlds!Find your electric future with bp pulse.#bppulse
- Help develop bp's capability on delivering Plug&Charge based authentication on ISO15118 for automotive OEMs and fleet partners
- Focus on creating the seamless customer experience without the need for cards or apps
- Contribute to the product vision to build a superior customer experience for EV drivers
- Work in tandem with our Product, Technology and UX Design teams to carve out new innovative propositions for EV drivers
- Support with inter-company software delivery between bp Pulse and DCS (Digital Charging Solutions) to drive a team to work agile with clear deadlines and milestones
- Work with self organising agile teams on one side and manage senior business & IT stakeholders on the other side
- Design and lead the integration of new product features that bring customer value for EV drivers on the go and help business to build a business through public charging