Customers & Products
Job Family Group:
Join our team and advance your career as Promo&Dealer Marketing Lead!
In this role you will:
- Develop promotions activities for fuels and driving cross category cross sale
- Develop Sales and retention materials for partners (dealers, dealer groups, franchise, jobbers)
- Develop Extranet and information flow including training.
- Develop Acquisition materials eg advertising
- Analyze and propose ways to increase dealer/partner satisfaction scores
- Ensure we set clear marketing execution expectations, produce and distribute the appropriate marketing materials and validate implementation
- Improve the marketing component of the contract management together with the Partner Marketing Managers (eg. Core POS expectations, Digital rules and opportunities)
- Review database management and accuracy
- Ensure new offers are supported with timely and full delivery of all marketing support – WBC/Petit Bistro, EV, Castrol, etc.
- Store Launch/Offer Launch Activity
You will need to be successful in:
- Native in Polish & Advanced in English
- Relevant Marketing related Degree is preferred
- 5-8+ years in an operating marketing role with experience of channel activation
- Demonstrated expertise in the delivery of marketing programs/offers/service and customer experience and implementing cross category marketing programs, preferably in a retail organisation.
- Experience working with B2B and B2C marketing, focusing on relationship management
- Proven experience in building relationships with business partners to engage and influence across fields
- Demonstrated financial delivery capabilities including performance tracking and invoice management as part of monthly budgeting processes
- Strong commercial understanding, to define prioritize based on value in short and long term and ability to define core project KPIS.
- Experience in working with 3rd party partners suppliers and agencies
- Ability to manage workload and delivery timelines with excellent attention for detail, with experience in project planning and implementation
- Experience in event management as a lead or a contributor
- Enjoy and excel working at pace and adjust to changing market conditions
- Proven track record of being hands-on, curious, eager to (re-invent) and copy
At bp, we support our people to learn and grow in a diverse and ambitious environment. We believe that our team is strengthened by diversity. We are committed to encouraging an inclusive environment in which everyone is respected and treated fairly.
There are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are important, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Learning opportunities and other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Life and health insurance, medical care package, Employee Assistance Program with psychological and legal support
- Additional days off
- Equity matching program
- And many other benefits
Up to 10% travel should be expected with this role
This role is not eligible for relocation
This position is a hybrid of office/remote working
Brand Management, Business-to-Business (B2B), Business-To-Consumer (B2C) Marketing, Commercial Acumen, Commercial Awareness, Dealership Management, Marketing, Marketing strategy and programmes, Monthly Budgets, Operational Marketing, Operative Marketing, Organizing Events, Performance Tracking, Retail Marketing, Sector, market, customer and competitor understanding, Stakeholder Management, Translating strategy into plans
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic status, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation related to bp’s recruiting process (e.g., accessing the job application, completing required assessments, participating in telephone screenings or interviews, etc.). If you would like to request an accommodation related to the recruitment process, please contact us to request accommodations.
If you are selected for a position and depending upon your role, your employment may be contingent upon adherence to local policy. This may include pre-placement drug screening, medical review of physical fitness for the role, and background checks.