We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?In this role You will:
Join our Customer Retail Accounting Team and advance your career as a
Polish Speaking Retail Site Support Junior Accountant!
Customer teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities.
We have the following requirements:
- Support delivery of Reporting services to the business(es)
- Execution of timely monthly, quarterly and annual close processes, and accurate reporting in accordance with Finance Standards and Practices in liaison with the relevant Business
- Support the delivery of timely and accurate statutory accounts and Tax analyses through liaison with Statutory/Tax Reporting teams and external auditors
- Work on daily booking and reconcilation of transactions submitted by Partners
- Develop an understanding of the partners processes and business in order to be able to deliver a quality service
- Support Business and Partners in understanding General Ledger
- Support the General Ledgers relating to assigned Partners including reviewing and/or processing Journals for the Business e.g. allocations and adjustments
- Work in conjunction with the Statutory and Tax team to produce statutory accounts and tax submissions
- Support the Indirect Tax Team where necessary
- Work with and review work of Outsourced Service Providers
- Work with other teams including Payables, Cash & Banking Accounts Payable to ensure data entering ledgers is high quality and accurate
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Bachelor degree or relevant financial accounting experience (fresh grads are also welcomed)
- Fluency in Polish
- Minimum intermediate English language knowledge
- Language and interpersonal skills with particular focus on client responsiveness
- Good level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness
- Customer- and service-oriented thinking
- Readiness for action and ability to work under pressure
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement