From 1 September 2020, Hungary has closed its border to most foreign nationals due to the corona virus pandemic and foreign nationals may be allowed entry only in very limited circumstances.
Please note this job requires onsite presence and we will consider your applications based on the applicable travel rules to Hungary.
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?Customer teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities. In this role You will:
Join our Customer function Team and advance your career as a
PORTUGUESE SPEAKING CREDIT CONTROL ANALYST (maternity cover)
We have the following requirements:
- Conduct pro-active cash collection
- Contact customers prior to payment date and and during the internal dunning process
- Handle debit note for returns with customers via telephone, clarify settlement of outstanding payments and set delivery blocks
- Manage contact to business and other teams
- Ensure compliance with policies and monitor compliance with agreed terms of payment
- Prepare overdue and delivery block report
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Native Portuguese and Fluent English
- At least 2 years experience
- Relevant experience (in the field of finance, AR, credit, collection or similar) is an advantage
- MS Office knowledge
- Customer oriented approach
- Assertive, motivated personality
- Great communication and problem solving skill
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement