Responsible for supporting supply chain operations through coordinating supply optimization, using basic analytical capabilities to assist with planning and product availability, and development of continuous improvement opportunities to assist efforts to ensure sufficient supply of goods and products.
- Manage the Primary Distribution Planning of Finished Goods from all local sourcing plant locations to warehouses across the country to support organizational sales plans while meeting targets of service and working capital.
- This role will also manage to plan the SLOB rework transportation plan and lead the rework schedule among all available sourcing plant locations.
- Manage advanced primary transportation planning to ensure the highly efficient planning, production, logistics integration plan is workable efficiently with accurate forecast and execution plan.
- SPA of FG SLOB execution. Drive the necessary activities to eliminate identified SLOB inventory and complete after the re-work/write-off approvals.
- Support to drive inter-unit supply review with other countries planning teams to manage SLOB transfer among the GSC network.
- Support to all demand planning system/tools (Demand Solution, SO99+) implementations. Build new feature to synchronize the information flow with manufacturing, logistics and deliver the real time primary transportation plan and status reporting system.
- University Graduate in Business Administration, Statistics or equivalent with substantial experience in the lubricants, CPG or chemical industry, with the functional capability in demand or supply planning.
- Languages: English - Fluent
- Min. 5 years supply chain operational experience.
- In-depth understanding of demand/supply planning process/system etc.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong partnership skills, specifically showing a wide range of interpersonal skills applicable in different situations with internal peers and networks within organizations.
- Strong ability in time & resource balancing management skill.
- Good communication skills including self-confidence and resilience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.