We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Procurement function Team and advance your career as a
Procurement Helpdesk Analyst - German Speaking
The Procurement Helpdesk Analyst role has the primary responsibility to support the third party vendor queries management, end user support and Invoice Processing team in a timely and high quality professional manner. The role intend to provide local language supports besides the list of owned activities.In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- Act as first point of contact for third party vendors, Invoice Processing Team and business end users to resolve their queries, making sure that all processes and controls are kept
- Make sure that process documentations are up tp date and aligned with all ISO requirements
- Build up and maintain professional relationship with Business Partners and being the external face of BP towards the suppliers
- Managing effective issue resolution on escalations
- Ensure that issue log is up to date as raised / identified issues are captured or in case of available ticketing system, all incoming tickets picked up and processed according to the required SLA and daily performance targets.
- Manage following activities: AP query handling, Process balance confirmation and dunning letters, respond statement requests and cover other administrational, reporting and Accounts Payable accounting activities according to process descriptions.
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Recognised professional qualification in a business or finance field or similar field
- Language and Interpersonal skills with particular focus on client responsiveness
- 0-1 years business experience
- Demonstrated process expertise in the Purchase to Pay area, especially in Accounts Payable
- Experience in customer/vendor facing roles, including resolution of complex issues and deep investigation needs
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Language knowledge (Reading, Writing, Speaking B2) – English
- Language knowledge (Reading, Writing, Speaking C1) – German
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage