We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Procurement function Team and advance your career as a
Procurement Helpdesk Senior Analyst
GBS Procurement is integral to building bp's distinctive capabilities and enhancing the procurement processes. In order to achieve this they are collaborating with segment category teams to effectively build, segment and manage the third party supply chains. They are building the next generation of category management; sourcing and digital capability in line with bp’s defined functional vision and location strategy.
In this role You will:
- Handle incoming tickets/e-mails/calls/chats and give timely and relevant customer feedback and status update
- Resolve issues and bring up to the relevant channel (if required)
- Check for accuracy of the details logged, and make sure that all tickets are closed accurately, whilst adhering to processes at all times
- Analyse the content of the ticket, and work on the solution with relevant resolver groups
- Perform a trend analysis on repeat calls/emails/chats and provide ideas to eliminate the repeated items
- Analyse and explore process improvement opportunities (i.e. eliminate inefficiencies in the request handling process) by proposing system and process improvements
- Provide training in relation to S2P knowledge to internal and external users
- Participate in User Acceptance Test with implementing test scenarios, raise gaps and work on solution with IT team
We have the following requirements:
- Proven experience managing a client-service oriented function with experience in query and relationship management
- Solid understanding of procurement and general accounting practices
- Sound knowledge of PSCM applications including ARIBA, SAP, SRM and Salesforce and desktop computing experience
- Customer- and service-oriented thinking
- Experience of working cross culturally and in an international environment
- Strong partner relationship leadership skills
- Readiness for action and ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Strong ability of multi-tasking and prioritizing, excellent time management
- Experience in supporting innovation, continuous improvement in terms of technologies, processes, procedures and tools
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement