The Global Business Services procurement (GBSP) organisation aspires to be a world-class, business centric Procurement organization, working to support delivery of bp business and functional strategies with efficiency, effectiveness and a great stakeholder experience. GBSP is pivoting to be more aligned to the delivery of bp’s transformation agenda and key business drivers in the short, medium, and long term.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, this role sits within the myProcurement team and is responsible for providing support to suppliers, internal stakeholders and service providers related to the global contingent worker programme called Workforce on Demand (WOD).
- Serve as primary contact for supplier, stakeholder and Managed Service Provider inquiries related to the SAP Fieldglass application within the WOD Programme.
- Perform Vendor Data Management setup and maintenance to facilitate end-to-end Fieldglass invoicing (both integrated and non-integrated) as required, including but not limited to Company codes, ERP systems, AP contacts, SAP support teams, etc.
- Troubleshoot issues related to payment invoicing and remittances by creating and/or leveraging available documentation, cross-references, applications, etc. and engage the relevant team to resolve.
- Extensive knowledge of SAP Fieldglass or similar VMS system is required.
- Provide proactive support to end users by providing quick resolution to end to end programme queries encompassing processes, systems and the programme.
- Establish strong relationships with suppliers, internal stakeholders and service providers by helping to resolve complex and challenging issues.
- Working knowledge and experience of SAP Fieldglass and Ariba P2P systems
- Strong understanding of bp accounts payable / support processes including vendor set up
- Strong customer service acumen
- Experience of working cross culturally and in an international environment
- Ability to communicate and influence across different levels in the organisation
- Engaging and collaborative way of working
- Resilient and experienced in working in multi-faceted environment
- Skilled in delivering customer service
- Relationship Management- Takes full ownership of engagement issues with suppliers, stakeholders and service providers.
- Maintains, develops effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Value Creation & Management- Works collaboratively to generate innovative solutions that deliver improved business results. Facilitate continuous improvement projects to add value.
- Project Management-Delivers projects that add value to the business.
- Analytical Thinking-Systematically breaks down a complex problem or process into component parts using logical analysis techniques to reach a solution.
- Decision Making - Makes decisions affecting both own tasks and those of others.
- Digital Fluency- Uses digital tools to organize, plan and reflect on digital data. Works with local and central specialists to collate and curate resources across digital networks.
- Working knowledge of the Contingent labour industry
- Experience of implementing and managing effective business change
- Solid project management and problem-solving skills