This role will provide expertise, coaching and influence to the Indonesia Lubricants Leadership team so that the HSSE risk and opportunities are identified and managed effectively and to drive the safety agenda for the country. This role will focus on Product & Regulatory compliance and manage the relationship with related government department & agencies for Lubricants. As a member of the Indonesia Auto Lubricants Country Leadership Team and specifically represent HSSE, Product & Regulatory Compliance matters.
- Contributing to the development and agreement of the Country HSSE plan to ensure delivery of the Global HSSE strategy within the Lubes business operations in country, and responsible for implementing the overall HSSE strategy and direction on activities and initiatives that increases the growth and performance of the business in Indonesia.
- Ensuring HSSE policies and standards are understood and implemented as a joint accountability with line management, to meet BP requirements in implementing OMS, and that actions are closed out from OMS risk reviews, OMS gap assessments, audits, RCA investigations, and Peer Reviews, etc.
- Proactively influencing line managers to ensure their compliance with all applicable HSSE legislation. Coaching line managers to ensure they have the competence to fulfill their HSSE accountabilities and to provide leadership to their staff in HSSE.
- Ensuring that HSSE risks are incorporated into the decision making process with respect to new or non-routine business & operational activities, in particular identifying and recommending mitigations for key risks including Risk Assessment, Incident Classification, Notification and Investigation, to meet regulatory and BP requirements.
- Ensuring relevant HSSE workforce communications, engagement initiatives and awareness programs (e.g. Driving Safety) are developed and delivered.
- To monitor and ensure the data integrity of the monthly reporting, and ensure all incident reports and SOC
- Minimum 8-10 of industry experience with 5 years experiences in HSSE, Product Registration & Compliance
- Strong safety & security, ethics & compliance
- Have a thorough professional knowledge on business risk management.
- Team leadership experience in office facility management & working closely with Indonesia HoC on safety & security matters
- Good engagement skills in managing external affairs related to product registration & compliance