Responsible for creating, project managing, supporting and deploying offers for a specific market, supporting the strategy development, creating the customer value proposition, developing the communications plan and providing project leadership for major offer projects globally.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our team?
At bp, we’re seeking to meet the growing global demand for safe, sustainable and affordable energy. That means crafting a more efficient business that makes the best possible use of all its resources, reimagines energy and reinvents who we are on our mission of net zero!
- Build and maintain strong relationships with big tech, car OEMs and fleet partners to integrate bp’s electrification offers directly within the vehicle dashboard
- Create the roadmap for “in-vehicle integration” (Apple car play/Android automotive) of bp’s services working directly with the infotainment teams from partner OEMs and big tech
- Build a contact map of charging representatives from Google, Apple, Microsoft and Amazon in order to develop appropriate partnership strategies
Additional responsibilities for the role:
- Work closely with the bp electrification product hub and develop in-car integration links with all use cases across home, public and fleet
- Create the “big-tech integration” product framework (customer journey, critical metrics dashboard, roadmap in Product Plan, competitor analysis) as per the Product Management framework
- Continuous improvement of operating model and product roadmap including management of business development opportunities that arise during that period, prioritizing commercial commitments, developing innovation PoCs, others
- Management of financial interfaces and P&L within the On The Go electrification products including development & approval of business cases, FMs, delivery budgets, and return on investment
The product manager will be responsible for the roadmap definition and roll out of the vehicle integration projects across Google and Apple car based ecosystems.
Key accountabilities are:
- Programme management of various in-car integration projects with Google/Apple in-vehicle ecosystems
- Develop a data sharing roadmap between bp and big tech to ensure access to customer channels
- Support and advise on the definition of the product offer including pricing to optimize product P&L and market positioning. Agree on final offer definition in market
- Key contact with business to capture requirements and align product development with business needs (OKRs), engineering and HW Product Managers. Bring together the unified product roadmap resolving and prioritising potentially conflicting demands across multiple stakeholders
- Define the best “Go To Market” strategy by taking into account available technology, value driven and time to market
- Manage the budget and interface with financial control.
Job Holder Requirements
- Previous experience of developing Android Auto/Apple car play based applications
- Experience of structuring and negotiating strategic partnership agreements
- Validated and successful experience in the execution of scalable business development and daring product roadmaps design and implementation, including launching new products and continuous feature delivery to improve customer experience and drive business results
- A good balance of structured/holistic thinking with fast moving and pragmatic execution
- Passionate about continuous improvement, process efficiency and people empowerment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.