For the location Europe - Flexible.
At bp, we have only one thing on our minds: the energy of tomorrow. We want to reimagine energy so that we are climate neutral by 2050 at the latest. And so that the world can be as well. To achieve this, we are rethinking energy and relying on the expertise and passion of our 70,000 employees worldwide, 4,600 of them in Germany. Every day, with the products and services of our bp, Aral and Castrol brands, they ensure energy and mobility for millions of people - today and in the future.
The Product Manager “On the Go” will be responsible for the roadmap definition and roll out of On the Go solutions in new markets. The “On the Go” Product Manager will align with the Electrification Global Product Manager and the rest of the Product Management team to adopt same WoW, tools and Governance approach.
- Ensure product development and decisions are made based on data by putting the customer always at the centre.
- Define end to end customer journey for the “On the Go” product together with Head of Studio
- Support and advise on the definition of the product offer including pricing to optimize product P&L and market positioning. Agree on final offer definition in market
- Define key KPIs dashboard to ensure “On the Go” digital products management along their lifecycle
- Create and maintain a detailed analysis of competitors and track bp products position against competitors along time
- Key contact with business to gather requirements and align product development with business needs (OKRs), engineering and HW Product Managers. Bring together the unified product roadmap resolving and prioritising potentially conflicting demands across multiple stakeholders
- Develop and execute the E2E “On the Go” operating model and product roadmap for new markets by reusing where possible the available “On the Go” features in other markets
- Ensure roadmap is aligned with broader electrification strategy and leverages the digital assets available in the digital hub (UK)
- Define the best “Go To Market” strategy by taking into account available technology, value driven and time to market
- Secure resources for the delivery of the roadmap on time, budget and quality
- Budget and resources management along the market entry lifecycle
- Ensure that the coordination of delivery teams including external and internal teams from product design to testing and delivery including from design teams to legal, finance, development, others is well managed by PO to meet goals in time, quality and budget
- Ensure constant enhancement of the product roadmap by leading innovation initiatives and PoC where needed
- Manage the budget and interface with financial control.
What we offer:
- Excellent university degree in business administration, computer science, engineering or comparable education.
- Certifications in agile and product management (mandatory). Preferred: PSPO (Professional Scrum Product Owner), PMI-ACP
- Preferred: MBA
- Proven and successful experience in the execution of scalable business development and ambitious product roadmaps design and implementation, including launching new products and continuous feature delivery to enhance customer experience and drive business results (B2C experience preferred)
- Expert in customer and product centric design methods and taking concepts from ideation through to execution
- Proven and successful experience in adopting Agile practices and operating Scrum framework
- Highly competent in managing one/many scrum teams
- Proven ability to interact with multiple functions within an organisation to delivery goals, and more broadly, with the functions in the group that are working in the space of product, digital, mobility and/or electrification
- Proven and successful in managing joint projects with partners and 3rd party suppliers
- Proven track record of performing in high-intensity environments, operating within tight financial resources and meeting challenging deadlines
- Self-starter mentality with drive and motivation whilst also being an exceptional communicator who works well within a multidisciplinary team, bringing colleagues with them on a journey
- Positive personality, with energetic leadership style and strong resilience
- A good balance of structured/holistic thinking with fast moving and pragmatic execution
- Passionate about continuous improvement, process efficiency and people empowerment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- bp stands for agile working in a digitalised, team-oriented and international working environment
- Flexible and mobile working as well as 30 days of annual leave
- Attractive compensation package (company pension scheme, bonus and share programme, Aral fuel card, group accident insurance, various special benefits)
- International career and development opportunities as well as extensive internal and external training opportunities
- Structured onboarding programme and buddy support
- Subsidised canteen as well as hot drinks and water for free
- Commitment to society: bp doubles the donations made privately by employees to charitable organisations and rewards voluntary time commitment
- Employees can offset their personal carbon footprint; bp doubles this amount
- Programmes to improve the work-life balance