Job Family Group:
Procurement & Supply Chain Management Group
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
GBS Procurement is integral to building bp's distinctive capabilities and enhancing the procurement processes. In order to achieve this, they are collaborating with segment category teams to effectively build, segment and manage the third-party supply chains. They are building the next generation of category management; sourcing and digital capability in line with bp’s defined functional vision and location strategy.
Join our Procurement Team and advance your career as a
In this role You will:
Drive harmonisation of P2P processes across GBS – providing cross-divisional process standards
Drive integration between Procurement and all other S2P business processes with the target of end-to-end optimisation
Coordinate with the Global Process Owners (GPOs) and service delivery teams to standardise where appropriate, share knowledge, and ensure alignment with the end-to-end process objectives and initiatives
Assess new business requirements out of the P2P network and lead discovery of solutions and/or alternatives: activities including business case preparation and alignment of sponsorship from GBS Leadership
Working with I&E and solution template teams, participate in the review of system capabilities to determine if requested process change are aligned with approved global standards
Recommend process and system changes to enhance process standardisation and simplification
- Implement globally harmonised processes and application landscape according to agreed priorities and time lines
- Understand the business and represent Procurement Operations’ needs through transformation
- Support project team and partners in decision making and sign-off all future P2P procedure designs
- Provide project management support as needed to leverage resources and standard methodology (support Continuous Improvement approach and methodology)
- Facilitate workshops for process analysis, design and implementation activities
- Conduct review sessions for completed process/system requirements with key business users for approval
- Define business/operational improvement requirements, Determine Product Vision, own product strategy and roadmap, Epics & Features
- Play key role in procurement transformation and procurement operational squad/team
- Drive Innovation within the P2P projects.
- Define business/operational improvement requirements
What You will need to be successful:
- Significant – at least 10 years - experience across P2P and S2P processes, operations and systems (SAP, S4Hana, Ariba)
- Have in-depth knowledge of Procurement processes including key roles, departments, and common process performance indicators
- Considerable Business/Process Analysis experience, preferably with strong user interaction
- Strong knowledge of tools and systems associated with data gathering, compilation and analysis
- A strong track record of experience in developing business requirements and/or participation in large scale process re-design initiatives
- Relevant, previous experience with continuous improvement tools and methodologies
- Knowledge of project and change management methodologies and financial/operational control practices
- Ability to communicate with varying levels within the organisation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required given diverse nature of operating landscape
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to motivate cross functional and diverse teams
- Very strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong PMO and/or operating rigour are clear essentials for this role given the strong focus on process and standard adherence required
- Skilled in Microsoft suite of applications (Excel, Project Online, ADO and PowerPoint)
- Personal time management skills and ability to meet individual and team deadlines
- Ability to think outside-the-box
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended parental leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2023 Award, based on the PwC annual research. Come and join us!
No travel is expected with this role
Relocation may be negotiable for this role
This position is a hybrid of office/remote working
Agreements and negotiations, Analytical Thinking, Building sustainability, Business Acumen, Category spend profiling, Category Strategy, Commercial acumen, Communication, Cost modelling, Decision Making, Digital fluency, Market Analysis, Negotiation planning and preparation, Sourcing strategy, Stakeholder Management, Supplier Selection, Sustainability awareness and action, Value creation and management
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic status, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation related to bp’s recruiting process (e.g., accessing the job application, completing required assessments, participating in telephone screenings or interviews, etc.). If you would like to request an accommodation related to the recruitment process, please contact us to request accommodations.
If you are selected for a position and depending upon your role, your employment may be contingent upon adherence to local policy. This may include pre-placement drug screening, medical review of physical fitness for the role, and background checks.