Responsible for managing a team to provide procurement, programme and stakeholder management support for the hub or at site, conducting day-to-day non-category aligned procurement execution activities in order to meet the Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements for procurement operations.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Procurement function Team and advance your career as a
Product Owner - Reporting, Continuity & Performance
In this role you will:
- Rationalise & Standardise the reporting landscape
- Own and deliver GBS BCP for Procurement
- Debit Balance Process/Reporting Implementation
- Project Less SPOC
- My Expenses: P-Card & T&E Card Policy Owner
- Process Standardisation
- Drive harmonisation of S2P processes across GBS – providing cross-divisional process standards
- Drive integration between Procurement and all other S2P business processes
- Coordinate with the GPO and GBS service delivery teams
- Process Analysis & CI Opportunity Identification
- Gather, compile, and produce relevant business analytics on S2P processes performances
- Build and maintain global S2P dashboards that provide visibility
- Assess aspects of S2P process performance and efficiency against market capabilities
- Using the metrics, engage in a dialogue with business and service delivery stakeholders
- Lead process discovery walkthroughs with the embedded business teams and service delivery teams
- CI Opportunity Evaluation & Transformation opportunities
- Assess new business requirements out of the S2P network
- Lead discovery of solutions and/or alternatives
- Working with IT&S and solution template teams, participate in the review of system capabilities
- Recommend process and system changes
- Where initiatives are defined as a “project”, work with the GPO and GPC to provide a “T”/“t” recommendation
- Maintain S2P service catalogue for Procurement
- Project Management & Support
- Implement globally harmonised processes and application landscape
- Support project team and partners in decision making and sign-off all future S2P process designs
- Working with the Business Optimisation teams, direct business process improvement initiatives
- Provide project management support as needed, partnering with Business Optimisation to demonstrate resources and standard methodology
- Facilitate workshops for process analysis, design and implementation activities
- Conduct review sessions for completed process/system requirements with key business users for approval
We have the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in related area
- Significant experience in business services, outsourcing or similar.
- Experience in managing payment section of S2P
- Considerable Business/Process Analysis experience, preferably with strong user interaction.
- Solid understanding of tools and systems associated with data gathering, compilation and analysis.
- Demonstrable experience in process management and re-engineering if possible.
- Have in-depth knowledge of Procurement processes including key roles, departments, and common Process Performance Indicators.
- A strong track record of experience in developing business requirements and/or participation in large scale process re-design initiatives.
- Relevant, previous experience with continuous improvement tools and methodologies.
- Knowledge of project and change management methodologies and financial/operational control practices.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills required given diverse nature of operating landscape.
- Good influencing skills and the ability to empower multi-functional and diverse teams.
- Good strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong PMO and/or operating rigour