How would you like to own and drive the process and technology solutions for the shared services enabling technology (case management tools)?
As a Digital Product Owner you will be responsible for ensuring that we deliver a great and efficient service for our people and contributes to the strategy and innovation in the People Care Solutions space.
People & Culture Services + Solutions is an internal global shared services organisation, responsible for delivering centralised and standardised People & Culture services for bp from a number of geographical delivery centres as appropriate for bp’s footprint.
The role is a part of the People Care Solutions Team. The team takes part in the development and execution of solutions design and deployment for HR that support the business strategies.
About the role:
- Truly understand the business requirements. Resolve problems within People Care, challenge the status quo, make proposals to deliver.
- Actively analyse & document business & functional requirements to contribute to the resolution of technical, process, and business issues
- Develop positive working relationships with numerous bp stakeholders
- Plan and execute substantial aspects of change projects, including acting as product owner, delivering through others and to time, cost and quality, managing risks.
- Organize & execute projects, under limited supervision, by facilitating design sessions, leading configuration, coordinating testing, and executing cutover
- Evaluate, communicate, and coordinate the functional & technical impacts of configuration and other decisions to stakeholder groups
- Research & resolve process and technical problems, process flaws & recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements
- Support the resolution of issues and defects related to the product in a timely manner, working closely with DevOps teams
Here’s what we need:
If you think you have the right skills set and are excited to be part of a team of diverse and forward-thinking team, apply today!
- Experience of translating business requirements into functional designs
- Experience and good product knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud
- Experience of delivery of CRM solutions in a SaaS environment
- Well-versed in working in DevOps model
- Experience of Shared Service Centres / contact centre environment
- Digital fluency to work with technology teams to implement high-quality digital products and solutions
- Ability to accurately collect information to understand & assess the clients’ needs and situation.
- Experience in preparing business requirements, configuration documentation, test scripts and meeting notes
- Project management experience using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Sound understanding of trends in the relevant process / technology areas
- Experience working within a global organisation would be beneficial
At bp, we provide great environment & benefits such as an inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, learning and development opportunities, life & health insurance, medical care package, and many others benefits!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.