The Product Specialist, ANZ will execute – and where appropriate lead – product management activity for the Castrol ANZ business. The role will be responsible for actively managing product life cycle and administration to ensure a focused, compliant, and profitable portfolio. This role requires extensive cross-functional stakeholder management extending to Sales, Supply Chain, and Technical, in addition to Castrol’s Global Technology and Marketing teams.
We are now seeking motivated and driven Product Coordinators to join our team at Castrol ANZ. The role will be responsible for actively managing product life cycle and administration to ensure a focused, compliant, and profitable portfolio. If you are process driven, motivated to learn and have a can do attitude – read on. This could be an exciting opportunity at a new career!
• Can do attitude and drive to learn is essential in this role
• Disciplined approach to work and high attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong level of independent thinking and problem solving
• Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
• Proactivity, initiative and the ability to work autonomously.
• Strong PC skills - particularly spreadsheets & presentation skills.
• Previous experience in Product Management is highly desirable but not essential.
About the Role:
• Lead product portfolio activities to ensure complete product lifecycle management.
• Implement and monitor the product portfolio management rules to simplify and manage the range.
• Ensure clear category product growth and exit strategies within the rules of the game framework.
• Plan, implement and review product launches and measure product category performance. Contribute to the product management review in the cycle to ensure marketing interventions are reflected and tracked in operational planning.
• Ensure business compliance of products and Stock Keeping Unit (SKUs).
• Foster strong internal relationships with key stakeholders and the wider Castrol Marketing team to enable successful implementation of new product offers.
• Adhere to Castrol Offer Development & Innovation OD&I and Operating Management System (OMS) product management processes
• Lead product-related activity management across relevant agency partners
• Maintain adherence to governance structure with the Castrol business
Please be aware that all bp ANZ employees must be Permanent Residents or Citizens of Australia or New Zealand