We are now seeking a motivated and driven Product Coordinator to join our team at bp. The role will be responsible for actively managing product life cycle and administration for all new product launches, ensuring a focused, compliant, and profitable portfolio. If you are process driven, motivated to learn and have a can-do attitude – read on. This could be an exciting opportunity at a new career!
About the Role:
- Lead product portfolio activities to ensure complete product lifecycle management
- Lead product-related activity management across relevant agency partners
- Plan, implement and review product launches and measure product category performance. Contribute to the product management review in the cycle to ensure marketing interventions are reflected and tracked in operational planning
- Ensure business compliance of products and Stock Keeping Unit (SKUs)
- Ensure clear category product growth and exit strategies within provided framework
- Maintain adherence to governance structure with the Castrol business & adhere to Castrol Offer Development & Innovation OD&I and Operating Management System (OMS) product management processes
- Foster strong internal relationships with key stakeholders and the wider Castrol Marketing team to enable successful implementation of new product offers
• Can do attitude and drive to learn is essential in this role
• Disciplined approach to work and high attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong level of independent thinking and problem solving
• Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
• Proactivity, initiative and the ability to work autonomously.
• Strong PC skills - particularly spreadsheets & presentation skills.
• Previous experience in Product Management is highly desirable but not essential.The benefits:
bp offers a vibrant, collaborative work culture and a company that closely follows its values. We are dedicated to developing your career and reward our people with a competitive package coupled with benefits that reflect these values.
- Generous salary package including annual bonus program, super, annual leave loading & fuel discounts
- Excellent work-life balance & flexible working arrangements
- Collaborative environment that celebrates achievements, diversity and culture
- Ongoing career opportunities in a global organisation
- Career development and mentoring programs
- Collaborative team with a safety-first approach