At bp, we’re reimagining energy for people and our planet. We have a bold ambition to be a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and help the world get to net zero. Ensuring that we attract, employ and retain the right talent is a critical part of getting there.
Responsible for delivering end-to-end cycle of the professional hiring process, managing both external and internal professional hiring and working with the business to identify and engage top talent.
The role holder will work closely with stakeholders from the business, and the wider Talent Acquisition organisation to ensure that the bp talent acquisition strategy is realised, with focus on quality of hire, D&I and critical capabilities.
• Is a regional talent expert, both internally and externally, for allocated business areas in order to deliver hiring demand requirements in an efficient and consistent manner
• Responsible for managing end-to-end process for professional roles in close collaboration with hiring managers and HR teams
• Drives and leads hiring strategy meetings with business to agree on recruitment and sourcing strategy, provides insights on market data, and offer effective talent acquisition solutions
• Posts roles internally and externally and ensures that recruitment channels promote diverse sourcing, selection processes are free of bias and that selection decisions are based upon objective assessment criteria
• Actively sources diverse pipelines internally using talent data and externally through targeted attraction activities/software solutions (Linkedin/TRM) where appropriate
• Reviews CVs based on agreed assessment criteria and screen video interviews
• Undertakes interviews and other relevant assessments for all positions
• Works with local HR teams to put together offers and delivers the offer in partnership with hiring managers
• Accountable for timely communication and feedback provision to candidates
• Ensures all procedures of the vetting process are completed before new employees start working
• Effectively utilizes recruitment software and digital solutions to drive efficiency in the process
• Responsible for ensuring data integrity and accuracy for the dedicated client groups on recruitment performance metrics
• Complies with the function's safety and ethics rules and processes, follows procedures, and models bp's Values & Behaviours
Essential Education and experience:
• Degree qualified or equivalent experience/education
• Experience in an inhouse or RPO recruitment team
• Experience managing the full end to end recruitment process in a large, matrix organisation.
• One team mind-set –able to develop, high quality, trust-based relationships with stakeholders
• Excellent presentation, writing, reading and numerical abilities
• Is skilled at active listening and communication
At bp, we provide a phenomenal environment and benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, tremendous learning and development opportunities to craft your career path, life and health insurance, medical care package and many others!
Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Bp operate a hybrid working policy, 60% office / 40% home