At bp, we’re reimagining energy for people and our planet. We have a bold ambition to be a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and help the world get to net zero. Ensuring that we attract, employ and retain the right talent is a critical part of getting there.
The primary purpose of the professional hiring coordinator role is to provide administrative support to the professional hiring team with a focus on allocating requisitions, interview facilitation and assessment logistics.
The role is responsible for providing a dedicated coordinating service for candidates and to ensure necessary, recruitment tasks are completed to specified timescales, agreed standards and via appropriate channels. The role holder will work closely with stakeholders from the local business and TA&M organisation to ensure that the bp talent strategy is realised, with a focus on quality of hire, D&I and critical capabilities.
- Support the professional hiring team to effectively manage the administrative process of a portfolio of requisitions
- Responsible for logistics and facilitation of interviews
- Support professional hiring team with screening CVs/candidates i.e. conduct phone screens, review HireVue online screenings, shortlist candidates as needed
- Responsible for assessment materials and support with assessment software
- Assessment material and candidate information collection and retention
- Meeting and greeting candidates invited for interview and all relevant parties are present
- Responsible for ensuring quality candidate and hiring manager experience throughout the process
- Process candidate expenses in a timely manner and following appropriate approvals where necessary
- Support professional hiring senior advisors with adhoc data requests
- Support candidate travel and expense management where required
- Provide support on various P&C/TA&M projects where needed and participate in project teams as required
- Complies with the function's safety and ethics rules and processes, and models bp's Values & Behaviours.
Education & Experience
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience/education
- One team mind-set - demonstrates an understanding of the value of, and ability to develop, high quality, trust-based relationships with the wider team and organisation
- Presentation, writing, reading and numerical abilities
- Comfortable in Microsoft product suite
- Is skilled at active listening, influencing and communication
- Familiarity with Talent Acquisition processes and policy
- Experience in professional hiring recruitment