We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Professional Hiring Coordinator
The primary purpose of the Professional Hiring Coordinator role is to provide administrative support to the professional hiring team with a focus on allocating requisitions, interview facilitation and assessment logistics.
- Support the professional hiring team to effectively manage the administrative process of a portfolio of requisitions
- Utilising HireVue and driving adoption globally
- Responsible for scheduling interviews, for logistics and facilitation of interviews
- Responsible for ensuring quality candidate and hiring manager experience throughout the process
- Support professional hiring senior advisors with adhoc data requests and running Talent Insight reports
- Coordinate relationship with procurement related to payments and invoices to recruitment agencies
- Support candidate sourcing in internal and external databases/sources
- Provide support on various HR projects where needed and participate in project teams as required
- Fluent written and verbal English
- One team mind-set - demonstrates an understanding of the value of, and ability to develop, high quality, trust-based relationships with the wider team and organisation
- Good communication and administrative skills
- Comfortable in Microsoft product suite
- Familiarity with Talent Acquisition processes is an advantage