Could you transform how we approach solutions?
At BP, we’re committed to providing the energy that fuels growth and supports the Net Zero ambition. These are big, complex challenges so it’s important that we unlock the full potential of our workforce.
This is vital, especially in terms of our enabling solutions function. Here, you’ll develop and deploy end to end solutions that not only meet its needs but predict them too.
The purpose of the global solutions organisation is to be a central solution strategy, develop, deploy and sustain organisation. The solutions that are designed underpin processes that are critical to BP’s operations and compliance, to ensure that these processes are successfully executed requires the users to be well supported through training, accessible and responsive feedback from experts when new or unusual scenarios present themselves.
The enabling solutions team role is to use our expertise to own, govern and continuously improve the global products critical to BP’s success, whilst striving to deliver the best user experience.
You will be reporting to the Performance Manager as the Performance chapter is part of GBS (Global Business Services) enabling solutions.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?In this role You will:Product stewardship
Join our Global Digital Solutions & Transformation Team and advance your career as a
Project Data Analyst
(SAP financial data focus)
- Participate in cross-functional teams/squads to implement Data process or system enhancements
- Build and maintain strong connections with user community, keeping their needs at the center of operations
- Support the squad in setting priorities, resource planning, monitoring process and risk mitigations
- Solicit input from the business and make recommendations on fit-for-purpose data solutions to support standard global processes underpinned by the ERP
- Provide input and support documentation of enhancements, process improvements
- Assess and validate business requirements for data; review and move change requests through the governance processes.
- Provide process and system expertise in data domain
- Support development and delivery of training
- Support the use of tools to identify insights for continuous improvements
- Lead Data project deliverables through agile methods, ensuring transparency of activity
- Lead delivery of the back log of data activity for identified product
- Add new demand and help iterate product backlog items into functional product requirements
- Understand, adopt and embrace agile principles and agile ways of working
In this role we have the following requirements:
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions for the performance team
- Use designated knowledge management processes and tools
- Leverage successful products, processes and best practices
- Ensure documentation is captured
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Bachelor degree or similar qualification
- 5+ years of experience (preferably in finance) with strong interest/work carried out in Data domain
- 3+ experience in SAP implementation projects, including planning or execution of Data deliverables
- Exposure to agile ways-of-working and Scrum methodology
- General understanding of systems deployment activities
- Fluency in English
- Passion and experience in capturing business requirements and improving processes and systems
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment
- Ability to prioritize
- Great interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Experience in business transformation projects, including data and process change activities
- Ability of solving problems on their own, working on complex issues and large amounts of data
- Willingness to learn new systems and processes
- Being a self-starter who is able to make decisions and progress initiatives independently
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement