The retail fuel and convenience landscape is changing as our company pursues its ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner and helps the world to get to net zero too. These changes mean our property portfolio will need to evolve as we create and develop new mobility and convenience solutions for our customers. We want you to join us on our journey to redefine our property portfolio to meet the future needs of our customers across Australia and New Zealand.
We have an exciting opportunity for a property administration professional to join our team! You’ll be responsible for working within a dedicated team and will assist in the implementation of property management software into our business and manage property related information across a diversified portfolio of retail convenience sites, terminals and airports. This role will suit someone who is seeking a career in a global company that has ambitious goals towards achieving net zero.
What you can expect in this role:
What we would like to see you bring to the team:
- Ensure we uphold high data integrity when it comes to accurate lease information within the property software and other operating software platforms
- Support the Network Solutions & Property team with key compliance activities for head leases, freehold property and third-party leases including rent reviews, option notices and maintenance obligations
- Lead reporting of property critical dates, budget variances and benchmarking activities
- Handle the administration of all lease related accounts payable activity working in collaboration with our GBS team to ensure timely and accurate payments
- Lead the administration for all accounts receivable activities such as raising invoices and collections in collaboration with our GBS team
Benefits of joining our team:
- Relevant property administration or management qualifications
- A strong understanding of property legislation including retail Shop Leases Act
- Ability to interpret leases and guide internal stakeholders
- Prior experience in commercial property management
- Experience using property software such as SAPRE, Progen, JDE, MRI
BP is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in our workforce. BP Australia & New Zealand encourages women, people of Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander, Maori and Pacific Islander heritage and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply. If this opportunity sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button below and follow the prompts.
- Above minimum standard Superannuation
- Discount on fuel for yourself and another household member
- Opportunity to be part of the bp share match program
- Excellent career development opportunities
Please be aware that all bp ANZ employees must be Permanent Residents or Citizens of Australia or New Zealand.