Responsible for leading the implementation of the loyalty strategy, supporting its development and creation of associated marketing programmes for the country/market and providing assurance on compliance around customer data privacy and protection.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our team?
At bp, we’re seeking to meet the growing global demand for safe, sustainable and affordable energy. That means crafting a more efficient business that makes the best possible use of all its resources, reimagines energy and reinvents who we are on our mission of net zero!
The role is tasked to provide deep subject matter expertise in CRM, define the customer engagement strategy and contact plan (including all required enablers) for bp pulse.
The role will promote one view of customer, ensuring integration of bp pulse, growing bp pulse engaged customer base, balancing customer acquisition and retention in the long term.
The Customer Engagement Lead will report to the Loyalty Value Proposition Senior Manager in the central Marketing Loyalty Team with dotted line to B2C CRM Senior Product Manager. It will be working closely with project team who is in charge of defining the overall CVP for bp pulse and Global CRM team.
- In alignment with the defined loyalty and customer engagement strategy for bp pulse, design the CRM strategy for B2C and B2B2C for bp pulse markets in scope, including:
- Capability assessment (customer and transactional data, tools and channels)
- Define holistic customer transition roadmap and journeys from ICE to EV based on CLV modelling
- Lead, decide and curate the full analytical models around pulse Marketing with specific focus on 121 marketing and personalization models to enhance customer value, from acquisition to retention and churn prevention
- Define requirements for channels and tools to enable 121 communications
- Define customer segmentations and contact plan for pulse customers by applying and adapting the global frameworks and guidelines
- Following global CRM standards set up and lead required Performance cycle to measure effectiveness of contact plan and customer engagement (lifecycle and customer lifetime value)
- Capability building in market until transition to BAU
- Define a framework for contact plan integration with 3rd parties (e.g., PAYBACK) and OEMs (e.g. VW)
- Interface with CX team to ensure consistency and close the loop
- Gives assurance on compliance around customer data privacy and protection
Job Holder Requirements
University degree in business administration, economics, in engineering or comparable education. MBA or similar a plus
- Experience and understanding of customer loyalty and data and analytics-based CRM
- Customer research & insights gathering and deployment in compelling value propositions
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing
- Experience in implementation of data driven digital communication tools ( e.g. Adobe, Salesforce)
- Experience in the EV charging / EV charging infrastructure space and related energy management will be a plus
- Proven experience working in multi country environment and with virtual teams
- Experience in managing 3rd parties and partnerships
- Proven track record working with data and analytics visualization tools ( e.g. Power BI)
Skills & Competencies
- Good strategic mind set
- Customer centricity
- Expert at understanding the importance of data standards and integrity in delivery a robust customer centric project
- Expert in translating concepts and ideas into clear roadmap of activities with related financial value.
- Outstanding networking skills
- A marketing background of implementation, with accountability for financial performance
- Consequently, execute agreed actions
- Strong project management skills and agile mindset
- Strong financial understanding, budget and cost control
- Excellent influencing skills at all level
- Open thinking with ability to deal with conflicting views and integrate them
- Proven ability to multi task and deal proactively with shifting priorities in a deadline driven, fast paced environment.