About the role:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
• Provide an assurance on coordination and approval of Raw material, blending, filling, customer complaints samples
• Follow up and update Global standards / test methods for the required analyses in the Laboratory
• Ensure calibration, validation, and maintenance of Laboratory equipment’s
• Collaborate with Material Supply Team on the technical specification approval and inline performance measurement of Suppliers
• Support Quality Manager in building a Quality Culture within the plant in line with BP Quality Policies and instilling Global Supply Chain Quality Standard requirements & control parameters there
• Investigate and report of/on Customer Complaints
• Investigate internal Incidents together with Quality Manager
You will hold a University degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry.
MBA or another post-graduate degree is desirable.
It would be essential that you have:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Quality and Laboratory Activities
• Experience in Lubricants test equipment
• Digital literacy - very good knowledge of MS Office
• Advance level of Turkish and English language knowledge
We provide excellent environment & benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, learning and development opportunities to craft your career path, life & health insurance, medical care package, and many others benefits!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Reinvent your career as you help our business to meet the challenges of the future. Apply now!