bp pulse are going global, and we need YOU to help us on our adventure to get to an Electric Future and become NetZero across the world. We’re looking to meet the growing global demand for safe, sustainable, and affordable energy. We aim to deliver the fastest, most convenient network of 100,000 EV charging points worldwide by 2030. To do this, we need to rapidly grow our fantastic team with the best EV experts out there. YOU can help us get there, we’re searching for skilled EV experts who are passionate and curious individuals to join our team to help!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?C&P will become a hub, housing our midstream, lubricants, aviation, sale of chemicals, mobility and convenience, marketing and our next-generation businesses, making it a highly integrated and interconnected organization. And with safety being our core value, our commitment to safe and reliable operations will never change.In this role You will:
Join our Real Estate Team and advance your career as a
Real Estate Negotiator!
We have the following requirements:
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend all projects requiring investments (capex) in existing assets and new business opportunities
- Manage all underperforming site action plans requiring divestment / decapitalization or P&L improvements related to the real estate
- BE accountable for contract renewals and lease extensions on company owned/ operated EV charging sites
- Develop and maintain relationships with external parties – developers, landlords, local councils, and familiarity with fuel forecourt network operators as a potential source of charging locations
- Negotiate with property owners, investors, developers, dealers, local government, highways agency, pressure groups and others to achieve bp’s objectives
- Where appropriate appoint and manage agents, consultants, contractors & solicitors from an approved list to handle the development or redevelopment of assets
- When required participate in ad-hoc asset/other projects such as acquisitions, tenders, swaps with competitors
- Responsible for the completion of the financial evaluation for each project and for the preparation of the contracts with the Legal department
- University degree(s) in Economics/Finance/Property management or equivalent
- Extensive project management and commercial expertise
- Fluent in Portuguese AND English (Spanish and/or French is a plus)
- Competent negotiator
- Ability to undertake an asset valuation
- Proven Commercial track record and sound understanding of components of value for EV charging business or forecourt retail business
- Financial/commercial knowledge, including economic evaluations for investment decisions
- Customer focused and ability to anticipate emerging trends
- Strong performance biased team player that easily networks across bp pulse
- Strong networking skills and relationship building within country and central teams
We are committed to creating a work environment of mutual trust - in which diversity and inclusion are valued - and where everyone who works for BP is treated with dignity and respect.
Reinvent your career as you help our business to meet the challenges of the future. Apply now.
We are a global team at bp, please, help us with submitting an English CV