bp is reimagining energy for people and our planet.
We provide heat, light and mobility to customers worldwide. We’re fundamentally transforming what we do so we can reach net zero by 2050 or sooner. We also have a strong mission to help the whole world reach net zero too – working across our industry to improve people’s lives.
It’s crucial to us that the differences we see in the world around us are reflected in our workplace. Who you are is what counts, not where you’re from or how you live your life. A culture that values everyone benefits all of us. That’s why, to help our people thrive, we nurture a truly diverse and inclusive environment.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
In this role You will:
- Manage a team of 23-30 sites to deliver outstanding performance against HSSE, Customer, Financial and People measures
- Develop frontline teams through Employee Lifecycle with a focus on retention, reward & recognition, training & development of capabilities.
- Coach, develop and motivate the site management / partners
- Ensure that sites are operated in line with the bp and strategic partner operational guidelines and work with the Offer Management team to identify opportunities for business development
- Maximize sites profitability and financial performance of region through maximizing sales, franchise fee, waste management, costs control and optimization and profitable exploitation of the Retail Assets.
- Lead and drive performance improvements in the region in terms of store sales and gross margin, fuel volume and margin, accountable cost control, operational HSSE, and people metrics.
- Consistent delivery of superior customer service, implementing bp standards relating to HSSE and bp brand as well as sites profitability are the key performance measures for this position
- Establish a culture of operational excellence across all stores to ensure full compliance with legislation and company policies and procedures, and to deliver and maintain consistent operating and merchandising standards
- Align with business changes and with the implementation of strategic projects that impact on day-to-day operations such that they are provided with the appropriate priority within the region.
What You will need to be successful:
- Higher Education Degree preferred
- Substantial Operational Retail experience required that must include managerial positions
- Proven experience and strong performance delivery in Relationship Management of 3rd party operators.
- Broad understanding of the Retail business and business processes
- Strong team leadership skills, with proven ability to motivate a team to deliver outstanding performance
- Expert communication skills with the ability to motivate employees from the front-line through to central support teams
- Performance driven, with a passion for driving consistent Retailing excellence across the entire business.
At bp, we provide the following environment and benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Learning opportunities and other development opportunities to craft your career path, including access to LinkedIn Learning, Coursera and GetAbstract
- Life and health insurance, medical care package, Employee Assistance Program with psychological and legal support
- Additional days off
- Equity matching program
- And many other benefits