At bp, we have only one thing on our minds: the energy of tomorrow. We want to reimagine energy to get to net zero by 2050 or sooner and to help the world get there. And so that the world can be as well. To achieve this, we are rethinking energy and relying on the expertise and passion of our 6470,000 employees worldwide, 4,600 of them in Germany. Every day, with the products and services of our bp, Aral and Castrol brands, they ensure provide energy and mobility solutions for millions of people - today and in the future.
We are offering opportunities to those displaced by the crisis in Ukraine.
Visit our career site today and apply.
If you do not find any suitable roles, just apply on this. When you register, simply note that you are expressing interest in a discipline (rather than applying for a specific role).
When you express interest, our recruiters will be able to contact you with any future opportunities in your interest area.
We currently have various roles across the following fields:
What we offer:
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Project Management
- bp stands for agile working in a digitalised, team-oriented and international working environment
- Flexible and mobile working as well as 30 days of annual leave
- Attractive compensation package (company pension scheme, bonus and share programme, Aral fuel card, group accident insurance, various special benefits)
- International career and development opportunities as well as extensive internal and external training opportunities
- Structured onboarding programme and buddy support
- Subsidised canteen as well as hot drinks and water for free
- Commitment to society: bp doubles the donations made privately by employees to charitable organisations and rewards voluntary time commitment
- Employees can offset their personal carbon footprint; bp doubles this amount
- Programmes to improve the work-life balance
We are one of the world’s biggest energy companies, reimagining energy for people and our planet. We provide our customers with heat, light and mobility, and the energy we produce powers economic growth.
Reimagine your career and help our business tackle the future’s greatest challenges. Join our team today!