Grade IResponsible for providing customer service support to help to ensure maximum customer satisfaction, providing a communicative link between our products/services and our customers and maintaining an accurate understanding of the customer's needs and expectations.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Global Business Services function Team and advance your career as a
Reporting AnalystKey Accountabilities
- Producing core performance data and reports for key stakeholders to an agreed schedule, including daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual business, sales, performance, and adherence report. Provision of ad-hoc reports and analysis as required and ensuring reports are produced to a high standard.
- Preparing management information and reports for performance board and senior management committees and meetings.
- To track core performance metrics and develop recommendations and actions to drive performance improvements
- Driving the development of standardised reporting where possible to achieve consistency and efficiency in O2C and provide consistent reporting to management.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with the data sources across the organisation both internally and externally to the BSC
- Manage deadlines and ensure that all activities in the related field, that directly affect internal or external customer relationships or the outputs of the O2C teams are of the highest quality
- Initiate, drive analysis in the O2C teams, present the MI results to the operational stakeholders and suggest improvement areas or adherence and performance issues
- Provide support to the whole AR team to ensure delivery of the team’s agreed targets.
- Ensuring all DTPs are up-to-date, meet required quality standards and is accurate.
Education and Experience
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in general and / or financial accounting, accounts receivable operations.
- Experience dealing/working with treasury department.
- Good Analytical and numerical skills with sound financial awareness
- Relevant systems knowledge – AS 400 and SAP
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 3 days / week based on team agreement