An exciting newly crafted role for a Retail Customer Journey Lead to join our Marketing team. This role will be responsible for ensuring best practices are in place for campaign design, test, execution, measurement and platform performance.
What you can expect in this role:
What we would like to see you bring to the team:
- Development of our CRM/Omni-channel journey designing, execution of life cycle and action-based contact plans for retail comms
- Work collaboratively with senior internal and external partners to design and deliver customer acquisition programs and contact plans
- Continue to build and develop SKU specific campaigns together with suppliers and our retail teams
- Along with our customer analytics and wider CRM team, you’ll develop campaigns based on customer behaviour and previous campaign results to optimise return on investment
The benefits of joining our team:
- Proven history of leading others with care, purpose and authenticity
- Deep data driven CRM experience
- Experience working within organisations that are digitally savvy and commercially orientated
- Understanding/awareness within the food and coffee space
- Ability to make decisions based on data from past results to improve performance
BP is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in our workforce. BP Australia & New Zealand encourages women, people of Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander, Māori and Pacific Islander heritage and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply. If this opportunity sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button below and follow the prompts.
- Competitive salary and incentives (generous Superannuation/Kiwi Saver + Bonus + discount on fuel + more!)
- Discount on fuel for you and a family member
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
Please be aware that all bp ANZ employees must be Permanent Residents or Citizens of Australia or New Zealand.