Refer to job advert.
About the opportunity:
We are a leading convenience retailer focused on reimagining retail to put our customers and stores at the heart of everything we do. We want you to join us on our journey to redefine the convenience retail experience across Australia and New Zealand.
We have an ambitious retail agenda and pride ourselves on delivering a differentiated and compelling convenience retail offer, coupled with a fantastic customer experience. We are proud of what we’ve achieved, but we’re always looking for opportunities to improve, and we have some big plans for the future. To help us continue our strong momentum and expand our retail skillset, we have an opportunity to join our Operations Excellence and Optimisation team as a Retail Enablement Lead ANZ This is a new and permanent position within bp’s global organization based in Melbourne or Auckland.
As a Retail Enablement Lead ANZ, will hold responsibility for the development and execution of the retail people strategy to inform, educate and energise more than 5,000 frontline retail employees. The role puts you at the heart of bp’s strategy in redefining the experience of convenience retail. As a member of the Operations Excellence and Optimisation team, you will drive capability through programs that will fundamentally change the way champion an inclusive, diverse and open culture.
- Develop and implement the retail people strategy
- Lead the roll-out of key project initiatives and enablement projects
- Deliver effective communications that inform, influence and drive adoption
- Leverage change management best practices to ensure adoption of strategic initiatives
- Draw insights from employee surveys, channel measurement and best practice to drive continuous improvement, inform our people strategy and deliver an employee experience to attract and retain high quality talent
- Support the organisation of site employee events and meetings
- Work collaboratively with the people & culture team to ensure the delivery of consistent and cohesive company-wide messages
BP is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in our workforce. BP Australia encourages women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply. If this opportunity sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button below and follow the prompts.
- Strong performance bias and a passion (energy) to win in ‘Retail’!
- Experience as a HR generalist, employee experience or organisational development role in a fast-paced, customer-centric industry, strong capability to problem solve and apply critical thinking
- A collaborative, agile attitude and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Accomplished and persuasive communicator with excellent written and verbal communication, good attention to detail, experience with relationship management, digital channel management and project management
- Knowledge of change management approaches and methodologies to navigate business change
- Ability to develop, implement and assess communication plans
- Tertiary qualification preferred or equivalent work experience
Please be aware that all bp ANZ employees must be Permanent Residents or Citizens of Australia or New Zealand