We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 60,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?In this role You will:
Join our Customer function Team and advance your career as a
Retail Site Reconciliation Analyst!
We have the following requirements:
- Coordinate all activities related to site accounting
- Ensure communication on root causes for all types of errors, including system errors towards stakeholders, drive proactive resolution on these
- Constantly analyse the impact of the reported issues to be able to make accurate proposals related to the prioritisation of the implementation of fixes
- Drive knowledge sharing and documentation related to site accounting activities
- Have a deep understanding of the site accounting business processes, connections and interfaces
- Serve as a focal point for teams for escalating system errors, serve as the main interface towards the stakeholders to flag the critical errors in a quick and efficient way, prioritize and push for resolution by effectively articulating the importance of the issue
- Lead role in regression test activities in site accounting-related processes
- Ensure processes and changes are documented, job aids are updated
- Monitor the performance of the systems and the processes, proactively detect and raise errors and check with the relevant teams how their WoW can be improved
- Support site accounting-related audits
- Monitor correct and in-time accounting of the retail sites, secure account maintenance and correct posting rules
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- 2+ years financial accounting experience or similar
- Experience in SAP (or in any CRM system)
- Fluency in English is a must and German language knowledge is an advantage
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of customers’ needs/behaviours
- Technical affinity, ability to analyze system issues
- Assertive communication to ensure efficient problem resolution
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Good analytical skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines for both internal and external customers
- Able to consistently review and adapt approach and style to meet ever-changing requirements
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days/week based on team agreement
bp Hungary won the Most attractive employer 2021 Award, based on the PwC annual research. Come and join us!