We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Join our COCO function Team and advance your career as a
Retail Site Specialist – Spanish Speaking
Customer teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoice processing, cash collection, service request management and supply chain management activities.In this role You will:
Other tasks & responsibilities:
- Process PO / non PO vendor invoices in SAP
- Follow up of P2P related issues by directly contacting suppliers, authorities and internal business partners
- Prepare reconciliation for key AP Suppliers under responsibility
- First point of Contact for Site managers
- Handle all requests in a professional and timely manner from the first contact through to a satisfactory completion or resolution
- Ensure timely and accurate data entry, storage, retrieval, maintenance, and updates while maintaining data security
We have the following requirements:
- Execution of timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial close process
- Support other Retail Site Specialist with the knowledge and time to achieve goals as One Team.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of specific key account customers, processes/systems and act as an escalation of contact for any verbal or written form of inquiries from external and internal partners and third parties
- Build and develop strong business relationships with relevant stakeholder sand business partners
- Plan, implement and support operational optimization, continuous improvement, and business excellence-oriented projects and initiatives. Support the development of a continuous improvement culture throughout immediate teams.
- Participate in Customer Service and Business-driven projects by providing process input to project management ensuring that outcomes meet operational capability.
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting / finance (preferably P2P / AP)
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Experience in SAP is a advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- High understanding of the business requirements and strategy
- Strong time management and organization skills also ability to keep deadlines whilst under pressure without compromising accuracy
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships towards both internal and external partners
- Result-oriented personality and capability to work in a team or individually if required
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 3 days / week based on team agreement