We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Customer Retail Accounting Team and advance your career as a
Retail Site Accounting Team Leader – Polish speaking
Customer teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities.
In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- Supervise and review day-to-day operations per service level agreements, management goals, and processes
- Provide relevant support and collaborate with internal partners as required to resolve issues and queries
- Build up and maintain a professional relationship with business partners, acting as Retail Site Support representative towards the Business, Finance teams, BPO, and other functions
- Run and analyse relevant reports, review the operational performance of the team regularly to ensure performance as per agreed service levels, key management metrics, and goals
- Plan, develop, and supervise quality and process improvement implementation using technology, continuous improvement initiatives, standard methodologies, and data-driven management. Track progress and suggest recommendations for improvement as required
- Identify the implications of business, technical and system changes, design, and execute project plans to ensure smooth process change implementation
- Set goals and clarify expectations, provide regular feedback, and conduct performance appraisals. Delegate tasks and set deadlines. Recognize good performance and reward employees
- Provide opportunities for learning and self-development to build the capability of the team and ensure competency in performing activities
- Identify training opportunities and needs to be focused on building the capability of the team
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture, empower team members, listen to team members’ feedback, and resolve any issues or conflicts
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of business experience is required, preferably all the 5 years in order to cash/finance/accounting field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a people leadership role ideally in a B2B/SSC environment
- Fluent Polish and English language knowledge is a must
- Experience supporting and implementing strategic plans across a team
- Demonstrated ability to use a wide range of systems and application tools and techniques to guide, empower, train, and support staff and makes full use of opportunities to coach and develop direct reports or virtual teams to maximise their performance, leadership, and development potential
- Project management and organisational change experience in a multi-national environment would be preferable
- Experience with SAP functionality is an advantage
- Strong people management skills that facilitate others to play to their strengths
- Strong time management and organisation skills, able to prioritise and handle urgent issues and customer concerns
- Strong impact, interpersonal, influence, and communication skills
- Experience in continuous improvement tools and techniques such as Kaizen, Lean or Six-Sigma
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home